Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too busy to write

That's right. I have been so busy this past week. The demands are more than ever on public school teachers. I feel like I'm going to explode. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to do everything that we required to do. For example, I got a memo in my box saying that our literacy assessments for all of the children are due next Monday. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE ASSESSMENT PACKETS!!!!!!!! Even if they gave me a sub for the rest of the week I could barely get it done. By the way, I won't be getting a sub, not even for one period. I threw out the memo... well actually I ripped it up and threw it out. That made me feel better. Then I spent a whole prep trying to track down the packets from the Kindergarten teachers, one of whom retired last year. Tomorrow I will begin the prep sacrifices even though I need my prep believe it or not. I'll have to prep everything after school. Sigh!

No comments: